HOW TO GET "THE LAST HOUR" ON YOUR CABLE SYSTEM
If you now are not able to receive The Last Hour on your cable system, and would like to act as our local sponsor, here is a simple way to do that and by doing so, bless many others.
Public Access Cable Television requires someone living in the cable area (even if not a current subscriber) to request that they cablecast The Last Hour on a regularly scheduled basis (preferably on Saturdays or Sundays).
All you need to do is:
1. Call your Cable company and ask for the Public Access program manager.
2. Ask for an application to air a show regularly.
3. They will ask for a sample show to audition, along with your completed and signed application.
4. Call Chosen at (800) 373-0545 or fax us at (818) 889-3711 or write to P.O.Box 85, Agoura CA 91376, or e-mail us at "Dchagall@aol.com" and we will send an audition tape to the name and address you specify.
5. Once the cable company gives you the go-ahead, we will assume all responsibility for providing broadcast tapes on a timely basis to your cable provider. Your job is done and you will have blessed many.
And may God bless you richly for volunteering to help spread The Word on a regular basis through the ministry of The Last Hour.